Friday, November 13, 2009

i effing ♥ exams

I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL, I EFFING LOVE HIGH SCHOOL.

(despite all the dramas and immaturities)

(high school is easier to say than secondary school. so sue me)

AND I LOVE EXAMS IN HIGH SCHOOL. i've never mentioned this before and imma sound absolutely crazy, but exam seasons are the best time ever in high school. in fact, i look forward to it every several months! here's reasons why:

  • no homework during the whole period

  • no need to study several subjects everyday (not that i do anyways wtf)

  • only need to study the next paper punya subject and kautim

  • no teachers masuk kelas except when ada paper

  • can sit everywhere anywhere keluar masuk kelas and buat bising manyak2

  • teachers dont teach/come in during the whole week after exam (busy marking papers)

  • boleh balik terus lepas exam

  • getting the results is exciting

    and last, but definitely NOT least:
  • the pleasant suprise that come when my marks are higher than most people in my class even though i practically studied nothing. due to my stroke of luck/fate/whatever.

its a wonderful feeling, truly. i love exams in highschool.



which is exactly why university exams will be my downfall FML.

2 comments:

  1. hey thats my patrick starfish's hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your patrick your head lah hahahah! :D

    ReplyDelete