(despite all the dramas and immaturities)
(high school is easier to say than secondary school. so sue me)
AND I LOVE EXAMS IN HIGH SCHOOL. i've never mentioned this before and imma sound absolutely crazy, but exam seasons are the best time ever in high school. in fact, i look forward to it every several months! here's reasons why:
- no homework during the whole period
- no need to study several subjects everyday (not that i do anyways wtf)
- only need to study the next paper punya subject and kautim
- no teachers masuk kelas except when ada paper
- can sit everywhere anywhere keluar masuk kelas and buat bising manyak2
- teachers dont teach/come in during the whole week after exam (busy marking papers)
- boleh balik terus lepas exam
- getting the results is exciting
and last, but definitely NOT least:
- the pleasant suprise that come when my marks are higher than most people in my class even though i practically studied nothing. due to my stroke of luck/fate/whatever.
which is exactly why university exams will be my downfall FML.