Ninomiya Kazunari: 100 Q & As
i wont impose upon you with the full report but here's a few excerpt that amuses me to no end. one cannot deny the feeling of reluctance that seems to be spouting from nino in answering all these bothersome questions, but oh the blunt brattiness of the uncommon answers to common questions and the tendency to exaggerate is what makes nino nino.♥
which reminds me of this episode on Arashi no Shukudai-kun where they were talking about growth in teens and nino was telling them that as he was talking with his friends, parts of his body would suddenly hurt and he'd fall. when asked "what happened?" by his friends, nino's reply was " sorry sorry, im just growing a little right now" while holding his knee or something. when the guests laughed at this, he insisted it really happened.
like, =___________________= much?
anyways, as im obviously still not over the whole Arashi thing yet, just a few funny nino nonsense from a questionaire quite a while ago xD
- Full name: Employee number 1004 (HAHA WTF)
- Date of birth: 9490 days ago
- What is the charm point of your outward appearance? My slouch (sarcasm sarcasm)
- On a scale from 1 to 5, your ability to wake up is? 38
- If you have something you’re obsessed with, please tell us: I won’t tell you. (brat)
- Please tell us your favourite motto. I won't tell you.
- A treat that perks you up? Cheap stuff. (kiamsiap wtf)
- Food that brings you down? Expensive stuff.
- Whats your small daily happiness? My savings.
- Something that's upsetting recently: My aerobic-class-going mom isn’t getting any thinner. (hahahaha so mean!)
- Something that’s on your mind lately: My aerobic-class-going mom isn’t getting any thinner.
- Something you’re wondering about: When is my aerobic-class-going mom getting thinner?
- Privilege for being my friend!: Your friends increase by 1. (obviously right)
- Privilege for being my girlfriend!: You get a boyfriend.
- A place you’d like to go once: Japan
- If there were 5 hours added to a day, what would you do? Spend 5 hours.
- What’s your greatest ambition in life? To own a dog. (i wouldnt call that a life ambition though)
but then he'd say something so adorable one cant help going nino-chan you adorable bugger you.
- Someting you want to try and give as a present to the person you like: Me ♥
taken from here. oh his sarcasm never fails to bring out the fangirl in me, buried deep beneath all the gloriously-scented products and feet aches. if i were interviewing him i'd so pull out my hair and bang my head repeatedly on a flowerpot from frustration. that or i'd grab him and keep him in my pocket. forever. excuse me, i dont know what im talking about anymore hahahaha btw, have found Dream Phone!! and am NOT being biased just because arashi advertises for them and nino used this
- sad to say this brightly coloured phone is not available in malaysia, FOL. nyaa how come the phones there are so pretty and awesome wherelese phones here are hugly and chitty. where is the justice in that! hello, malaysians can be superficial in their choice of phones too you know! *gerams honestly if i were asked to choose between being given a blackberry or this, i'd choose this in no time. speaking of which, i saw this girl from China today, and she had a shocking pink phone similiar to this, ahhh so jealous! went to her and told her her phone's cute hahahaha my shamelessness astound me sometimes. only sometimes. teehee. point is, i so want a brightly-coloured flip-phone! but as such is reality, one hardly ever gets what one wants right. *glooms away