Thursday, August 19, 2010

Konsert Amal Cahaya Ramadhan PERKOM 2010 ♪

because i am handling the publicity and promotion.

not that anyone in usm or penang reads my blog but whatever.
here's to hoping someone googles this! hahahahaha!



and being the lazy and busy person that i am,
imma just copy and paste what i wrote in the event page on facebook:

Anyone and everyone is welcomed! ヾ(^∇^)

Tickets are going for RM5 each,
and funds collected will be channeled towards the needy
during our Malam Berbuka Puasa Cahaya Ramadhan
for the selected guests from homes all over Penang!

In short, this is a charity event!
Do come, bring your friends and even families along!
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

p/s: feel free to leave a comment or contact me for tickets! ♪


there will be performances like singing, monologue, puisi and such!
and two of my dingdong friends confrim performing!
itu james saya tidak confrim lagi so no no picca yet hahahaha!


and because we're such sporting people like that,
most of us have already changed our profile picture to the poster picture!
which is a big deal for me because dude nothing gets on my profile picture but ME ME & ME.

so when we are all commenting on each others statuses, this is what it looks like:



sume same jer hahahaha there's lots more comments, from me too, further below but im too lazy to screencap it and WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE I HAVE A 5-PAGES PROPOSAL DUE TOMORROW AND I'VE ONLY DONE THE FRONT PAGE AND YET YET YET HERE I AM AT 3 IN THE MORNING BLOGGING!! (^-^*)

but seriously though, come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment