Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MIRACLE YO.

If Aiba is 嵐's Miracle Boy, I would conclude that I could sort of be a Miracle Boy Girl as well!

(NO WAIT DONT GO AWAY, THIS ISNT AN
iARASHI POST I SWEAR!)

doesnt mean i dont love ARASHI anymore though,
i still do. very much so.
just sayin', you know.
they're totally awesome and everything.


SO ANYWAYS you see about a couple weeks ago,
(OHMAIGAWD I LOVE ENGLISH. explanation later.)
i have this killer subject's lecture going on mid-afternoon
(also known as Sleepiest Time of the Day)
and i was pretty much falling asleep even before class started.

Now you see, this lecturer is very very strict. Whenever she see's someone looking  sleepy, she'd stop lecturing halfway and ask him/her to go out and wash his/her face in a very harsh tone of voice. But just that day, i was sitting all the way at the back and right in front of me, the girl's pretty tall so she kinda blocked me from the lecturers view. But still, i couldnt take my chances. I held on to the pen and pretended to write, as i tried shutting my eyes for a little more than a couple seconds. I even fell asleep for a short moment at some point or other. Pen still in hand, mind.


PROVE.
HAHAHA you can pretty much tell at what point i started falling asleep.

At the end of the lecture (FINALLY!),
she suddenly announced a pop quiz WTF!
∑(O_O;) MAXIMUM SHOCK!
Of all the classes that i've been kinda paying attention to this semester,
this was the first that i kinda lost it due to extreme sleepiness,
AND NOW THERE'S A FREAKIN POP QUIZ?!
pretty much everyone went "whatthefuck?!" too.
but no choice, diedie have to do it.
the lecturer told us to just write whatever we know.
so i wrote whatever nonsense metaphores elaborations
and pretty much anything that passed through my previously-not-paying-attention brain.
passed it up quickly because mou ngan tai .


Today we got back the quiz results.
Bear in mind the full score is 10.
This is my score for the quiz.
again, ∑(O_O;) MAXIMUM SHOCK!


I honestly predicted at 3 for myself, at best!
I even prepared myself for a big ol' ZERO but it came out FIVE!
FIVE! As in half the total!

This isnt even the best part yet.
She then complained on how bad our answers are
AND SAID THE HIGHEST ANYONE GOT WAS A FIVE!
once again, ∑(O_O;) MAXIMUM SHOCK!
(of course im not the only one, many others got five as well)
I paid ZERO attention, remember!
Unbelievable isnt it.
Sometimes i wonder myself how does things like these seem to happen to me.
Not all the time, but often enough.
Miraculous.


Oh and regarding the ENGLISH thing,
i've recently discovered this site where i post up entries in the language that i want to learn, and native speakers of that  language will correct it for me. Of course, i am encouraged to correct entries by other users in my native language as well. As you know, starting this year, i minor in japanese. So i really want to improve on my japanese and registered for an account in that site. AND WRITING IN JAPANESE IS DAMN DIFFICULT I TELL YOU! Just a couple sentences took me forever to contruct! It's easy for introduction greetings and such, but to fully build sentences on what i am thinking, what am i doing all that everyday kind of things, gahhhh i can die! Hence after posting an entry there, coming back here to write in English, ahh i think i've grown to be more appreciative of English now hahahaha! But this is actually quite exciting for me, really! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA APA LU TULIS? but it's pretty damn amazing that you could write and sleep at the same time. It's like, sleeping-lecture instead of interactive lecture of some sort. LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA write pebende, only first few words readable, yg lain dh jadi maggigorengmamak dh!

    Omg today khaleel's food damn awesome tatau knape! xD

    ReplyDelete