Wednesday, October 13, 2010

on another self-obsessed note.

TAGGED by a certain Miss Farahani: 50 Random Things!

1. Once I got so into this movie I watched it three times everyday; once after school, once during dinner and another before sleep. For a couple weeks straight.

2. I'm claustrophobic to a certain extent. My worst fear is getting into those MRI machines. Seriously.

3. I've developed (yes, developed) some fetishes lately. More than enough to deserve a post on its own soon.

4. The spot behind my neck in between my shoulders have been aching for weeks.

5. I don't hate pink as much anymore. I used to hate it on others as well.


6. The first skirt I officially bought was after my STPM. At age 19.

7. My primary school's a little bitchy about long hair, so I had to cut short hair before enrolling into Standard One. After that I swore I'd keep my hair long for at least 10 years to make up for lost time wtf.

8. I cried my ass out the night I had to cut my hair short. was effing miserable.

9. Back in the earlier days in Kuantan, we slept only on matresses and our furniture were all secondhands, things people didn't want anymore. Fridge, couch, shelves and the likes.

10. I have OCD tendencies. and a little ADD too sometimes.

11. I love driving.

12. I ARASHI, but you probably know that already.

13.My hand kinda itches right now.

14. Iched scratched.

15. My nails are red, dark blood red. yum.

16. I'm a dog AND cat person, i like both!

17. I like old things; old buildings, old pictures, vintage fabrics and the likes.

18. Yellow. Hated the colour until a year ago. Current favourite.

19. Reseach scenario-writing will be the death of me i swear. That, and ykt214.

20. My shoulders are still aching.

21. I currently have a strawberry phone strap, along with an ARASHI phone strap from the Kokuritsu Kimi to Boku no Miteiru Fuukei 2010 tour (thanks to a really really kind person!)
.
22. I'm really not a sociable person at all. more than half the time i'd rather stay by myself in my room, preferably with a good book or er smooth internet connection.

23. I like classic children story books: Anne of Green Gables (the whole series, in fact), Little Princess, Pride & Prejudice, Secret Garden, Heidi, What Katy Did and the likes. LOVE THEM.

24. I am very  interested in the subject of the Cultural Revolution in China and the whole Mao Zedong Communist thingamajig.

25. I want to be a gyaru when i grow up like seriously! :D

26.I have zero sense of direction.

27. I like vanilla-flavoured anything. I'm boring like that.

28. I used to dislike chocolate, i just didn't get the whole hype. Now, it's only imported chocolates or i don't even bother with it. and dark, preferably.

29.My secret (well, not anymore after this) dream is to open an orphanage one day. Eventhough i dont quite like kids. Dude, i used to hate kids.

30. Eating alone, going for movies alone, walking alone, i'm fine with that.

31. Punctuality is very important. I hate waiting and I hate people waiting for me.

32. Music keeps me going. old school music, cheesy feel-good music, eardrums-blasting music, slow instrumentals, whatever, as long as it's MY music.

33. I get pissed off upset affected really easily. Don't talk to me when i'm in those moods (but i'd still like you to treat me normally wtf) It's not personal, it's just that i snap back quite bitchily if further irritated. Don't want you to get hurt or anything like that.

34. I'm a walking contradiction. I contradict myself all the time.

35.  I'm very picky with clothes. and music. and people.

36. I really really  love the sound of a piano. My heart sighs a deep sigh of bliss when i hear beautiful music on the piano. Nino's Niji, i can die listening to him play that song over and over again.

37. I do everything i do according to whim, i dont exactly doing have a set pattern of things. Despite that, i'm still quite a routine person. Contradicting much?

38. I'm secretly S on the outside, M on the inside. (i suspect)

39. I get blothes of red all over that burns up in the morning if i consume cheap-ass vodka/alcohol. doesnt stop me though teehee.

40. I cannot tahan perempuan gedik dan pretend damsel-in-distress in front of guys. Rasa cam nk pukul je.

41. I want my hair all platinum blonde. or Paramore-vocalist red. AWESOME DOWH.

42. I have a very insensitive nose, I can't smell subtle scents! I'm practically blind too with both my eyes about the power of 700.

43. I get things, I understand things easily. Meaning I also empathise way too easily.

44. I'm bratty and whiny only with the people i'm really comfortable with. So if you think im annoying i probably love you lots hahahaha!

45. Life motto: go with the flow yo.

46. I nk gi mandi kejap, dh 13 jam dh kuar x balik blik ari nih.

47.Took me 17 minutes to take that shower. cuci rmbt what.

48. The only chinese song i know (with some lyrics memorised) is from a tvb drama that i still absolutely love to this day! lumae and i used to sing it in class wtf WHAT IS THAT DRAMA CALLED AGAIN??

49. I hate chilli, it's gross. It smells weird. I don't eat gross food.

50. I like pretty things; I'm a very visual-driven person.

4 comments:

  1. I love 40 and 43!
    44, awwwww u do love me dont u? im like that too.

    ur back is hurting because you asyik menghadap laptop.

    and actually u needed to write 25 only. you did 50. proved you are a wanker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY? I JUST FOLLOWED YOURS GILA.

    (nmpk sngt x baca arahan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juz read this! Why u sho cute one woman haha?? Ze Chinese song err I dun rmbr d title but it's totally OUR song hahaha! I rmbr writing the pinyin for u at d back of d class WTF hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you, slow! hahahaha!

    yes at the back of the class,
    along with somwhere over the rainbow!
    (the katherine mcphee version)
    we damn obsessed with these songs last time! xD

    ReplyDelete