Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Hachi

OMG C10 COULD YOU BE ANY COOLER?! (。・_・。)
As in sejuk punya cooler, not kakkoi  punya cooler wtf.
A little overdue, but here, Day Eight of the 30-Day Challenge!
It's not so much as it matches my mood, than it's just stuck in my head right now.
But then again my brain comes up with random song lines that fit the situation occasionally so.

Day 8 : A song that match your mood.

Favourite song after Ninomiya Kazunari's Niji.
THIS: Gimmick Game
Also by Ninomiya Kazunari.


Photobucket
Because the lines that go,

どうしてだろう
あなたの指が
ワタシだけには
汚く見えてるの
why is it that your fingers
look so dirty to me?

また違う世界で
自分だけ満足して.
You're in another world again
thinking only of yourself.


あなたの首筋、ホラ、嘘が見えた。
Look, at the nape of your neck, I see lies.

きみの首筋、ほら、唾をつけた。
Look, at the nape of your neck, I've marked it mine.


Maybe because it's my current message ringtone,

that it's been stuck in my head for days now! (・∀・ ) 
Also, he got the inspiration for the lyrics from Ohno and Sakurai!  
I love the melody, I love the lyrics, I love the way he sings it. RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment