Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day Roku

Hectic hectic weekend.
Lazy lazy Monday and Tuesday
spent mostly on soft yellow sheets.
Yellow here, yellow there. I likes.


Day 6: A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

I've always, always wanted a pet at home.
You know, other than the colourful fishes that my father keeps.
How are little fishes (pretty though they are)
that ignore you all day count as pets I don't even. (*・_・)

So given a chance, I'd love love love to keep this as a pet!

 

Cliche and conventional gila kan!
I love both cats and dogs, but..a puppy is too irresistable!
Like, nyaaaaa~ I'm so getting one when I get my own place nanti!
 

Not that I'm complaining about the pet I keep right now.
Ehhh haven't you heard about it? (^_-)
It's a pet head. A nice bald head, to be precise.
Sebab nice to pat. Here's a picture.



Its name is Boolat
and it comes with a person called Eugene.
Also known as Loudao*

*subject to changes wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment