Saturday, March 19, 2011

let's play, six six six.

Whoo three posts in one day, that's a first! (*・∀・)
Just felt like showing off two pictures taken just minutes ago.

The first one on the left is the view outside my window.
It was raining really, really heavily just now. Pitter patter.
and the sky softened into such a soft muted shade of faint orange,
gloomy dark clouds looming it's way into scene. A melancholy kind of beautiful.
Isn't it exquisite how the world turns so silent just as the rain starts to fall? I love it.

Photobucket

And this! THIS!
I went off to read CLEO, didn't I?
I reached this page, saw the name below this ad
and literally gasped out roud loud in sheer disbelief!

Photobucket

It's Takeuchi Yuuko!!!!
As in, the actress Nino's been a fan of for ten years!
As in, the actress Nino self-sabotaged just to please her!
As in, the actress Nino wore a suit for in a friggin' game show!
As in, the actress that Matsujun kissed in that one drama last year!

Photobucket

and the saddest thing is that no one I personally know will get this FML. T______T

And this, today. On a Saturday afternoon, no less.

WanKimm: I already GOT DOWN ON FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTEN DOWN ON FRIDAY ;D 
Me: Suddenly it sounds so wrong to me. What if Friday's the name of a person!
WanKimm: If Friday's the name of the person, I hope she's hot!
Me: With a name like Friday, she's got to be smokin' hot! ;)

and bonding over a shared opinion neck, shot and limes. 

Super hot indeed! Boy is Facebook fun today or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment