Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day JyuuNi: Revisited!

Just because there is so much more to be said. (^_-)☆
As I was saying, I am seeing someone right about now.
This is surpising, isn't it? I don't confess to such things so openly.
I'm not exactly one who publicises my relationships out loud like this.
but a surpising number of people already know, while some guessed.
Especially people in school, I guess we're not exactly subtle hahahaha!

It's scary though how things progressed so quickly. 
In a blink of an eye, we're here dah at this point.
Scary, but
somewhat exciting too! (^∇^)
but still pretty scary, even at this point.
I'm going around in circles here, aren't I?


and then just a few days ago, unbelievably,
homemade ice-cream all the way from Armenian Street,
in yummeh cheesecake and strawberry flavour!

Photobucket
thankyuu sugar. sweetest thing or what?
I don't even want to know how quickly (and dangerously!)
you had to drive to get back here in time before it melted.
( ̄ー ̄)

That's all to be said for now. (potong stim much?)
I guess I'll just let the story unfold in time. There's too much!
In the meantime, know that I'm happy, as of right now.
The days ahead are unpredictable, the future unsure.
But at this very moment, all is well And I'm telling you this.


Hearts the Fire Extinguisher
 

No comments:

Post a Comment