Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day JyuuSan, JyuuYon.

Hoho this is by far the easiest to answer! ( ̄▽ ̄)
and I bet twenty cents that you all already know it anyway!

[Day 13 : A picture of your favorite band or artist.]

because I can't simply choose ONE.
So here's two of the group

Photobucket



Photobucket

 

and another two of my favourite in the group!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


[Day 14 : A tv show that you're currently addicted to]

Arashi no Shukudaikun! 
There's a total of about 170 episodes to it
and up to date I have about 120 downloaded
and just found another 10 subtitled ones today!! (≧∇≦)
Will watch some with the Fire Extinguisher nanti.

Why I love it?
because there's them nomming yummeh (and sometimes odd) food,
there's them playing dorky ridiculous games that don't really have a point
and then there are the guests that bring out different funny sides of these five boys
and last, but not least, the crazy humour. almost every episode is laugh-out-loudable! 

Well, that's the favourite Japanese TV Show.
As for English, the ones I'm really into right now
is How I Met Your Mother, and Big Bang Theory! ☆彡
 

No comments:

Post a Comment