Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day JyuuGo, JyuuRoku

Hullo there! I'm back in cyberspace! 
and boy is this blog dusty! *blows away layers of dust
So yeah I'm in Kuantan now and let's go on with Day 15! :D

Day 15 : Something that you don't leave the house without.

Aside from the usual money and handphone(s),
it's lipbalm. sebab my lips get really really dry I ain't kidding you.
and a hair rubberband, for saat-saat kecemasan! Not because I actually need them,
but using them to tie my hair up in a bun for a while gives me the nicest messy little waves after so yeah I'm all for it! 

Day 16 : A picture of someone who inspires you.

Photobucket

ARASHI AGAIN?! Fuckyeah.
They do  inspire and motivate me.
Especially Nino, Aiba and Sho.
Nino, because I see such similarities and he is quite the odd one
Aiba, because he is an optimistic little puppy made of pure sunshine
and Sho, because he is driven, professional and diciplined in his work.

and that's a wrap for today!
Just got some really good news

Photobucket
a little scared to hope and expect but..
I would really like the plans to go through! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment