Monday, May 23, 2011

So this is the rant post.


WHY AM I SO MISERABLE RIGHT NOW.


  1. Bunch of insects/mutantmosquitoes/bugs bit my feet a couple nights ago
    and they're itchy as hell even right now! Plus, they swelled up quite a bit and all red.
    Not a pretty sight. They were so itchy I woke up in the middle of the night last night and
    couldn't stop scratching. So fucking miserable okay. Dahlah it was the night before internship began.
    Luckily I've got myself a kitteh to make it feel all better. Genius!

  2. FML said insects/mutantmosquitoes/bugs just got to my thighs. ITCHY CAN DIE NOW!!

  3. Didn't bring any lotion to this house, skin dry as a dehydrated desert on a no-water diet.
    Slight-OCD self cannot help but to fiddle along with them, leading to bloody consequences.
    Disgusted or not wtf I ALSO CANNOT TAHAN MYSELF OK. Somemore next two
    months everyday dalam tempat aircond, gila tak mati kekeringan. Or blood loss wtf wtf.

  4. Moisturiser left satu dua titik. Concealer left satu dua titik (THE HORROR).
    Eyeliner sudah long time toss dalam tong sampah. Mascara BRB DYING OF THIRST.

    (HOLYMOMMA SEEMS LIKE THE CAUSE OF MY MISERIES IS THE LACK OF WATER AND ALIEN BUGS!!)

  5. Haven't shopped for reals for work-appropriate Clothes. and Shoes! Watch!
    Umbrella! Makeup! SHOES! Everything-Can-Fit-and-Still-Damn-Bergaya-as-Hell Bag!

    Talk so much, macamlah ada banyak sangat duit kan FML T______________T

    Photobucket
    so this is the view from this room,
    right behind this laptop screen.
    it's nicer in real life.


    WHY, IN THE END, I'M NOT THAT  MISERABLE AFTER ALL.


    1. Pretty good first day of internship!

    2. Got myself a pretty, smart and nice boss. Can give cupcake, treat me lunch and gave me a lift back home somemore. Plus, so encouraging in getting me to ask questions, giving valueble insights on the working world of PR and constantly asking how am I doing with what I'm doing. So far so good, sure did learnt some stuff and enjoyed the day!

    3. Didn't take the bus on the first day of work after all, which is a major comfort. and arriving slightly more than an hour earlier and roamed around the area checking out gorgeous (read:  expensive as hell) mansions and houses. Priceless. Thank you, for always being there and ever so helpful in everything.

    4. There's only one other staff in the PR Department. and she's really soft-spoken and talks to me real nicely, offering to help out and bring me around all the time. I can see that they really want me to learn as much as I can during my time here, and oh did I mention, I'm the only intern. Scared.

    5. Had yummymummy tuttifrutti last night.
      and banana toffee icecream before that.
      ketamakan much? Also, see how easily pleased I am?

    THE END.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment