Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monochromatic. Yes/No?

Why hello there! Kind of went under the radar after the ke-over-an of the last post huh! ;)

News is, I'm back in Penang!
The new semester has started and crazy how time flies and suddenly I'm already in my third year. License to go all cocky on the juniors huh hahahaha! I know I said I was totally going to blog about some things and even made a list and all. Well screw that. I'm way too lazy to dig up and blow the dust off them memories. Let memories be memories, eh? :) ♥ (EXCUSES WTF) One thing I'm really going to do though, is to talk about the great time I had celebrating my birthday with the happy shiny people!

Not now though wtf for I have visited the Forever21 shop in Queensbay and spend some good time camwhoring while trying on clothes! Gawd that was such a good day, just escaping to Queensbay on a weekday afternoon with the Grobe, then going all ketamakan with Japanese food and trying on pretty clothes. It's like a tradition dah hahahaha when both have no class, mari kita serang Queensbay! :)

Okay F21 is totally running dry of dresses lately, I don't get their latest collection/trend! Like, wtf bring them sinfully sexy cute dresses of past seasons back! It used to be that I would refrain myself from looking around F21 too much for fear of falling in love with
ridiculously overpriced prettiness that I cannot afford yet cannot live a day without pining/itching for them. Now, it's like round dua puluh kali pun susah nak cari something that I'd really really like to wear. Which is actually different from saying that there isn't anything that I like. I like many many things there that I find aesthetically pleasing but I know I could never wear or pull off unless I start adopting an eating disorder or two. And also because sometimes they're just not my style. Uh huh, I so AM picky like that.

and so the other day, I FOUND THIS
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS DRESS! :D





Note how it fits in all the right places, and the material feels so comfortable and well, worth the price. Can't stand those flimsy, practically see-through tops and simple dresses that costs bloody three figures. F21 are so good at doing that. I don't even understand where all the money goes! What, into gallons of bleach for the clothes to thin out for that transparent, worn-out effect? Or into decorating with store with bright shiny things and good rockin' music? Yeah, that must be it.


But as I was saying, isn't that the most fab dress over! Plus it looks good on my skin tone and my uhm fuller figure wtf. Cinched in the right places, puffed out slightly at the needed areas and fits so snugly on where it matters without looking too much of a try-hard. How is this not love? :) ♥ BUT THIS PIECE OF AWESOME COSTS RM109 WTF which is truthfully, pretty reasonable sort of. but as fate/luck/life/whatever would have it, I just happen to be someone who hardly buys anything that needs me to fork out more than RM30 FML.


Well, if I can't bloody own it, might as well make that best of it by taking loads of pictures and cheating people into thinking that I actually have an enviable wardrobe by setting it as my Facebook profile picture wtf





Sorry, snowflake interruption alert! Too much boobies hanging about. Not recommended for general audiences wtf even the originally-risque picture on the right has been Photoshopped for the safe viewing of acquaintances and family members on Facebook. But do agree with me that my hair looks great in those pictures! Sadly in reality it only lasts like fifteen seconds after I fluff them with my hands, and then it turns into some healthy-looking but really limp flat hair. Which I don't like. Yes, bring me my brightly-coloured messy unhealthy fluffy hair anytime! Ke-dollarsign-ha! ;D and is it just me, or does plain colourless contact lenses suit me better? :D


Gawd I'm so thankful that my skin have been good to me lately ever since I used this amazing toner that made SUCH a difference in the quality of my skin. Who knew looking around Watsons for the cheapest bargain for a toner could lead to such an improvement in my shallow life. Perhaps I'll do a post on it soon, here. Pfft not that I'll even be paid for the free advertising, but hell it DID made my skin look great so it deserves that at least. Why am I talking about a bottle of toner like it's the most important thing in my life?


So yeah as you would have already known, it was my birthday almost exactly a month ago DEAR LAWD I JUST REALISED THAT. A MONTH. Time, can slow down a little bit ah my brain cannot catch up. A couple of days prior to that, I got a message on Facebook from someone telling me that he'd like to send a gift for my birthday. Remember this picspam post? Uh huh, the same kind friend from Japan wishes to give me a gift for my birthday. And a perhaps about a week ago, I received it! :D





















































It came in a pretty pale blue paper wrapping bearing a beautiful sakura motif fabric photoframe, a simple but lovely birthday card and a tiny little stuffed teddy keychain.♥ So much thought and kindness from A-san! Thank you thank you thank you! I'll have to put together a nice gift for his family and him for Christmas nanti. Maybe more of those Penang white coffee? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment