Thursday, January 5, 2012

Besto. Kurisumasu. Purasento. Eva.



No, best present received at any time, ever! (*≧▽≦) 

Tadaaaaaa! ♥ In a nice big brown box, 
decorated with Alice in Wonderland and Christmas themed cutouts.

  Photobucket

Opened to find...all these waiting to be molested!
And a candy cane, a red white candy cane complete with a little bell! (*^▽^) 

Photobucket

First up - a souvenir tee from Hong to the Kong! 
Funny story, I changed into this to go out for dinner with the family that day,
and out came my brother from his room wearing his NY tee, not knowing better! 
The next day, I wore my I ♥ NY tee I get from my aunt, and he wore the same tee again! ( ̄- ̄)

Photobucket

ALSO, THIS THIS THIS! ☆彡
The most gorgeous black skull studded wrist clutch purse!
Isn't it absolutely divine? Gawd I love classic black skulls like these!
Apparently this is meant for those clubbing nights hahahaha supportive tak wtf ♥ 

Photobucket

What's in the Sephora bag?
What's shiny black with a touch of bold red?

Photobucket

THIS OMFFFFG! (≧∇≦)  Hello Friggin' Kitty. In black and red lagi.
Isn't it funny that I'm crazy for Hello Kitty, but only when they're NOT in pink?

Photobucket

But hey that's not all there is to it. It's a friggin' makeup palatte!
In the most gorgeous shimmery and matte eyeshadows, and two rows of lip gloss!
I've tried them, and the colours blend really smoothly. Fucking best thing ever.

Photobucket

The back. Just because.
Find the hidden Hello Kitty wtf

Photobucket

Last, but certainly not the least, at the bottom of the box lies...

Photobucket

Hello Kitty's Sweet Happy Fun Book! *jumps in glee (*・∀・)

Photobucket


Just pages, pages and pages of brightyly coloured Hello Kitty information and whatnots! 
Iron-on patches, stickers, and even a detailed Hello Kitty profile measurement!
I've actually heard of this book, but thought it was sold out and mourned a little until I got this!


Photobucket


There's even a replica of the Sanrio theme park in Japan's ticket. 
Did thought of going, but tickets start from RM120 and above wtf man
Dah lah nak pergi Disneyland/DisneySea lagi. Kyoto lagi. Bankrupt! But so worth it teehee!


Photobucket

Thank you so very much for these perfectly thoughtful and amazing gifts!
Mwah mwah mwah so much love for youuuuuuu! (*^^)^*)*kiss ♥

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Self-insert wtf hehe I stuck the cutouts on my mirror, 'cause it's too whimsical and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment