Monday, January 2, 2012

The Naya Rivera Appreciation Post


So Naya Rivera is really really hot. Like really reaaaaally hot.
Just in case that name didn't ring any bells, how about this - Santana Lopez. Glee.


asdfgorgeoushjkl;


Photobucket

THIS

Photobucket

Isn't she absolute perfection?  ♥ Just look - WOAR WOAR WOAR I DREAMT OF THIS MOMENT BEFORE! But yes, just look at how mind-numbingly gorgeous she is - her eyes, her caramel skin tone, her long luscious hair, her pouty lips. Damnnnn! Even in this candid photo below she looks absolute stunning! Imagine someone looking like that walking across the street, betcha you won't stop stalking staring! ;)

Photobucket

Call me obsessive, but I love looking at her in motion as much as in pictures. The way she moves and her little facial expressions - perfectly executed for that sultry smokin' vixen character. And boy is that character fun! Santana Lopes tells it as it is, and she stirs up nothing but trouble in McKinley High. That Candy Striper / Kissing Booth episode, hot damnnnnn! One of the highlights of my 2011 hahahaha!

Annoyingly enough she wasn't featured that much in the first season, but right now she's getting quite some solos going on (is it Season Three or Four now?) and I'm nothing but delighted over it! Her voice - sultry sultry liquidy voice that is made of chocolate bliss  Not quite sure how the chocolate comes into the description but it just popped in my mind okay!

I wasn't even the slightest interested in Adele until I heard this:


The first time I heard it was on Tumblr, the full acapella version and I just fell in love with Naya's voice!
Been loving that "Someone like you" song ever since then. So much emotions, and the way she (Naya, not Adele. but Adele's fine too.) expressed it. Oh and her recent version of Santa Baby - oh the yummy! I just love voices like hers - Mesmerizing, beautiful beautiful beautiful! ♥ 

Confession - I've always got this thing for troubled angsty characters who just holds in their emotions and only very rarely do you catch that glimpse of vulnerability.- especially only when it comes to matters of the heart. Like Edward Elric wtf strange example but that came up first in my mind or uhm that Nishikido Ryo character in One Litre of Tears or Draco Malfoy in those last few books fanfictions books. Wow lookit that, the variety of my fandoms hahahahah! Pictures and gifs are credited to the world wide web and the fabulous people at tumblr, by the way! Mwahs!

Sassy and smokin'!

Photobucket

Now isn't she worth this post and so much more? 

Her co-star, Dianna Agron's one of a kind of beauty too - inspiring, unbelievably down-to-earth, beautiful in the most classic sense and adorably quirky. But that's a story for another day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment