Friday, October 5, 2012

☆ Little Miss Sunshine ☆


My favourite colour is yellow. The colour yellow reminds me of my favourite things in life - sunshine, lemons and Ninomiya Kazunari ♥ Mind, just because I said I like sunshine doesn't mean I like to be under  the sun hahaha I just enjoy the brightness associated with sunshine! :) I love bright spaces, I'd turn on all the lights at home if it wouldn't be bad for earth and my electric bill. The brighter my room is, the less gloomier it feels! I guess it's just something I'm comfortable with, like having a brightly-lit house with the television turned on no matter what I'm doing. It just makes me feel better and more relaxed.


Anyways, here's a little self-appreciation post. I haven't been vain (at least not online) in a while, so just let me okay hahaha these pictures were taken just now as I was stuck in the jam on the way back. Went out with Terri to meet Arththi who will be flying off to the UK for a year, in just a couple hours! Thank goodness for WhatsApp, Line, Skype, Viber and all the other wonderful inventions to keep us in touch! You'll be sorely missed, woman! ♥ I'm so thankful that our friendships have survived these few years after high school, it's such a comfort to be able to be bitchy and relax with such familiar faces. Gosh I miss the beach in Kuantan. I miss being with these people in Kuantan and just living such a laidback lifestyle. Where I can go out wearing the same thing I'd wear to bed hahaha and not bother about heels and makeup! Not that I don't enjoy heels and makeup, because I sure as hell need love it like anything, but just..you know, sometimes it gets too complicated. Just sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I love yellow too. All nice smileys are yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merryn! So surprised to see you here at my blog *starstruck hehehe :) You're right, all nice smileys are yellow, didn't thought about it until you mention it!

    ReplyDelete