Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tropical Fruitcake


Yes, I'm a tropical fruitcake. How can I not be, looking at these products I've been using everyday? 


Left - Right : Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream, Body Shop Banana Shampoo, 
Body Shop Cucumber Cleasing Milk and Human Nature Goat's Milk, Cocoa & Mango Body Butter. 

Here's the story - I'm a sucker for scented stuff, especially naturally-scented stuff! Also am very loyal (ex) employee wtf it's a recurring trend, I still believe wholeheartedly that ChaCha Japanese Restaurant is the best Japanese restaurant ever (just because I worked there) and I love the Body Shop products (just because I worked there) and I listen to MIX FM all the time now (just because I worked at Astro Radio). Now, I absolutely love blogs hahahahah okay I digress. 

This stuff though, is the best thing on earth I swear! Get it here! Awesome factor - legendary! (✿ ♥‿♥) 
As much as I like scented products, I absolutely love products that actually smell like the real thing and this Human Nature Goat's Milk, Cocoa & Mango Body Butter smells so much alike to a real mango I can't even describe it. But I'll try - when you open this tub, you will feel like you've just sliced a lush ripe mango and you can practically taste the stringy bits of the juicy mango! I swear it's smells so naturally real it's ridiculous! Plus, it absorbs real quickly for such a rich cream and within maybe half a minute you can't feel any oily residue on your skin at all, only mango-scented smoothness. I love this so much I only use on days when I need a real good pampering before going to bed. 


Think they've recently revamped the packaging so the closest to this body butter would be their Mango Passion Body Butter Cream I suppose. Anyhow I'd suggest that you explore the site as I've bought quite a bit from them over the past few years because all the products promises absolutely zero harmful chemicals and are all made from high quality natural ingredients. Sounds expensive right, but not at all! Lip balms and shampoos start from RM10.90, and they've even got stuff just for kids! Shipping within Malaysia is free if you buy a minimum of three items, sometimes they given throw in an extra complimentary product and discounts are given pretty often especially for loyal customers! See why I love shopping with Down To Earth so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment