Friday, April 26, 2013

Time to Stock Up!

Because I like making lists. And I don't want to sleep just yet.

Am running low on my daily necessities!

Stuff to buy :

  • Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (GREAT STUFF)
  • Maybelline Magnum Volume Express Mascara 
  • Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
  • Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo
  • Garnier Light Face Powder
  • Hada Labo BB Moist Emulsion
  • Canmake Cream Cheek in Love Peach
  • Revitalift Laser X3 Eye Cream 
  • Any sort of serum that happens to be on sale
  • Any strenghtening nail base/topcoat
  • Any nail colour - black
  • Monitor power cable


There goes my splurge of the month! #foreverbroke

Remember how much I absolutely love driving so much? The times where I'd take a drive with the windows down and my music loud, cruising on the longer route to the beachside for some fresh air. Really appreciate the times when I can have some alone time in the car and sometimes, I don't even feel like reaching my destination just so I can keep driving. Lately though, I've been going for meetings and events all over Klang Valley so many times especially in the past couple of weeks. Adding in the traffic conditions, shitty drivers and all, I think I've come to dread driving. I don't like getting lost, paying tolls, getting lost again, all while chasing time for an appointment. I find myself feeling so grateful when someone offers to take over the wheels, am sick of having to be in control all the time. 



Kuala Lumpur, for taking away one of my life pleasures, you suck big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment