Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Story of Us

So back in Kuantan the other day, Terrina introduced me to this French model she stalks follows on Instagram. I mean I follow quite a handful of models on Instagram, mostly Japanese fashion trendsetters like Alisa Ueno, Sara Mary, Elli-Rose, Rola and the likes but I've never gotten that "omg so hot" feeling before. Until I discovered this French model Willy Cartier and Terrina's obsession soon infected me deeply, haha! First look, okay not bad. Second look, meh maybe. Third look, damn this boy is on fire serve him on a platter already why dont you? Some call him the muse of Givenchy, Jean Paul Galtier and Karl Lagerfeld, but I'll just call him Hey Good Looking. It's his mad intense eyes, impossibly long hair and silent charisma that are bringing all the boys girls to the yard I reckon'!




Taken from Cartier's Tumblr. Beautiful human being is beautiful human being.

Now how does this madly charismatic supermodel relate to the Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™? 

Simple enough. Just watch this video and I'll explain. Don't worry, there's a proper storyline and all so it's like watching a short movie. You know how I am with videos right hahahaha I won't even watch videos that you guys tag me on Facebook. True story. I'll watch like the first three seconds and comment something general so you'd think I watched it. If I don't, I'll just refer to previous comments and make up a random comment. Or worse, I'll just 'like' it hahahahaha now you know! This Ultrabook™ video is no lie though, I watched it all the way till the end simply because I wanted to know what happened next 。◕‿◕。



Wasn't that fun! Come on, a gorgeous supermodel you so happen to meet at a party and that person brushes you off like you're barely anything? I bet if I were to be an assistant to say Vivienne Westwood and meet Cartier (he really models for Westwood!) at a rave party, he'd do exactly what that blonde Poppy chick did. Then, just like that dude, I'll conveniently whip out my Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™ and spin some badass tunes to save the night and impress his socks off so he'll want to party with me instead! Who could possibly resist a girl with an Utrabook™ inspired by Intel? Hahahahah I could even party the night away carrying the Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™ with me because it's incredibly ultraportable! Also conveniently detachable and touch centric for a modern blogger on the go like me. Ahem. What's not to love, eh?

So yes, that video above pretty much sums of the (fictional) story of me, my Ultrabook™ (fingers crossed!) and Willy Cartier. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment