Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kamakura Part Three: Photospam of Hasedera

This is my ABSOLUTE favourite place in Kamakura. In fact, for all my complains about the hot hot hot weather in Japan, I can totally think of Hase Temple in Kamakura and feel absolutely glad that it was summer after all! I did my research beforehand and I knew I cannot miss this temple because it's famous for its lush Hydrangea Path especially in the month of June and July. Love hydrangeas to death! Photospam ahead because I really cannot find the words to express my feelings looking at these sights with my own eyes. Couldn't help but to be happy that we're living in such a beautiful world and at these moments I was truly contented with what's in front of me. Also my hair was very bright, warning dulu hahahaha!
































2 comments: