Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Want A Vivienne Westwood


You must know that I am not a brand-whore. Give me a Louis Vuitton and I might just sell it off for cash lol things may be different with a classic Chanel but the cliches like Louis Vuitton Prada Yves Saint Laurent I'm just meh. The only and only designer brand that I'm absolutely head-over-heels in love with though, is British designer Vivienne Westwood.


This is Vivienne Westwood. 


Bold and beautiful, with splash of unconventional elegance unlike any other. 


Nobody does tartan like Vivienne Westwood. Nobody.


I want to fucking get married in a Vivienne Westwood dress




The signature orb is a classic.


Here are some of my faves that I'd LOVE to afford when I grow up.

Watches



 I'd kill for the upper right one - Black Kensington Watch £350.

Earrings


Can't decide if I like the Diamante Heart Stud £65 or the Mini Metal Kate Turquoise £40 more.

Scarves


Mad gorgeous, both the New Flag £170 and the Patch Leopard £240.

Necklaces


Been hankering for the Diamante Heard Pendant Red £75 for years.


This Jubilee Pendant Gold Plated Silver £260 though. Perfection.

Bags

All I need is these three:
New Chancery Bag 6318 Rossetto £290
New Chancery Bag 6320 Salmon £235
Embossed Tartan Bag 6304 Black £620

and I'm set for life.

The Legends


Armour Ring Gunmetal £185


Rocking Horse Ballerina £315

Extra


Perhaps a Miniature Orb Phone Charm £30 just for that extra kick

Not that I don't enjoy the decades of rebel and punk influences

but the current mellow styles are a tad more wearable, though with no less attitude.

Vivienne Westwood once said,

“my aim is to make the poor look rich and the rich look poor.”



Vivienne Westwood. Not for the faint hearted.


You go Glenn Coco.

2 comments:

  1. ni vivienne appreciation post ke apa ni haha. but the style madly suits you lah. the watches are totally you though. uber love the scarf. belikan i satu please. nak pakai pegi viva masters i nanti k. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is Vivenne appreciation post haha! SO CANTIK KAN SEMUA hahaha! Pakai wedding dress pun boley :p

    ReplyDelete